Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Take the time...

Someone posted this on my facebook wall today, and I wanted to share....
"There comes a point in your life when "FUN" no longer means bar hopping, clubbin, being out till 4am or drinking too much, but it means board games, movies, going out for family dinners, bedtime stories, sleeping in means 7am. Having a family doesn't change you, its realizing that the people who love you deserve the best of your free time and you!" Please take a little extra time with your family this week...Let every one of them know you love them...
The barn is coming along wonderfully... All of the walls are up for my work room and the hospital! The windows and doors just need to be installed!
The days are coming closer to when my baby goats will be born, and I can't wait! As soon as this crazy weather makes up it's mind, I'll be starting the fencing. I look forward to being outside again.
This Saturday is my second gardening class with my mom. I wonder if Cat Piss and the Garden Preacher will be there?

No comments:

Post a Comment